By Alia Aurami for Enlivening Edge Magazine
“I slept and dreamt that life was joy.
I awoke and saw that life was service.
I acted and behold, service was joy.”
∼ Rabindranath Tagore
“I lived, and behold, joy was service.” ∼ Alia Aurami
Four years in, we are searching our souls. Deep questions, hard questions, the kind every evolving organization asks—questions we don’t know the answers to, but you do!
We also are gratefully honoring everyone who has co-created EE as the rich go-to resource it is—especially EE Partners and Collaborators in joyful service to EE’s Evolutionary Purpose, making our offerings available to you.
Our web of supporters, donors, and friends includes 157 authors writing for EE Magazine and hundreds of repubished authors of our 924 articles. All are potential flows of knowledge, support, resources, and companions for your own journey, if you but contact them. Look on our Appreciations page, search our site for a name, or use tags as your guides to exploring—or meet new companions in deep conversation in our Community Conversations.
What drives us?
For us, EE is one node in a global web or matrix of individuals, organizations, and groups, each glowing with the light of purpose and knowledge, each exchanging that light along lines of complex interconnections, brightening each node so the whole glows with greater collective consciousness. This part of our Evolutionary Purpose is “Weaving people, knowledge, and inspiration to strengthen the ecosystem of next-stage movements.”
We see this web and EE ultimately in service of the wave of increased consciousness of humanity. Our Essence is “Nourishing the conscious evolution of people, organizations, and social systems.”
Reflective questions at four years
While we celebrate our four years of interconnection and resource-generating, we’re also asking ourselves challenging questions about our identity and our future—questions that require the wisdom of the wave itself, via the web of our connections to you all.
We’re sensing into how our Evolutionary Purpose has evolved since George Pór founded EE in summer of 2015—as explored in these Editorials. Who are we now? What are we actually providing to you whose world-changing work (one bit at a time) we seek to support and amplify? What is emerging for our next year so we could be of greater benefit to you, to our increasing interconnections, and thus to our new world?
We know what EE was created, designed, and purposed to do, the results we want and intend. We know what our four main offerings (Magazine, Community Conversations, Facebook Community, and Global Events Calendar) make possible, and might be providing to you. We know what people say to us now and then, and what people in our Community Conversations share about their experiences.
What would you say about
- what value and experiences you are receiving,
- what our offerings mean to you,
- what ripples out from our offerings we’re not yet aware of,
- what you think EE is about, and
- what you wish EE would offer to be more helpful to you, in our shared service to reinventing society and the world.
What are your views of what EE is to you?
- A beacon to help you find others co-creating the next stage of consciousness in organizations?
- A matchmaking service, setting up connections to form larger networks?
- A movement amplifier, helping foster a sense of solidarity?
- A source of knowledge to improve your work?
- An inspiration to keep up the work?
- A way of discovering people you feel you belong with, not alone anymore?
- A news hub offering glimpses into what’s going on among others who are co-creating the next stage of consciousness in organizations?
- A place to feel supported, enabled, encouraged, and heard?
- A way to learn from how others have dealt with issues you are facing?
- A way of connecting with others so synergistically that you have the sense of being in a social ecosystem?
- An experience of collective intelligence in action in the world?
- Is it enough for you to know we exist, or do you come to our site or conversations for more specific support?
Creating a generative dialogue with you
In the next few months you’ll be receiving invitations, through various channels, to help us generatively listen for the answers to our questions—but more than just getting answers: to deepen the ongoing generative dialogue with folks like you.
That will help our Evolutionary Purpose evolve into greater service to the kind of world we are co-creating. It will enable us to offer more of what you want and need as we express that EP in the most powerful, effective way.
If you’d like to have your say now, if your heart is leaping to convey something to us, by all means comment on this Editorial, or send us a quick note, share a post in our Facebook Community, or participate in a realtime Community Conversation and speak with us direct and live!
Right now, and moving forward together
Meanwhile, dive into the rich resources for your work in the world, that our four years of authors offer in our 924 articles. Via live conversation affirm your belonging to the movement of people like you, passionate about the next stage of consciousness in organizations. Tell others about your own work and discover theirs.
Like other next-stage organization startups, our next year offers exciting possibilities. How do you feel drawn to co-create those? You’re invited to further connections forming the web, weaving lights of value-exchange and communication flashing among the nodes we each are, in this movement, in this one world.
Alia Aurami: Within Enlivening Edge, I energize a variety of roles to express my sacred life mission: to amplify our human capacity for living, working, and relating within shared higher consciousness. That optimizes the chances of success of transformative changes, by operationalizing collective and spiritual intelligence to help organizations be efficient and effective. I delight in creating and amplifying synergistic connections toward all that!