Which ones would be most meaningful, useful, exciting for you?
10. Subscribe to the bi-monthly Enlivening Edge Magazine Highlights email. You can also subscribe to receive every article when it is posted.
9. Use the ‘share this’ buttons at the bottom of the stories to share stories you like from Enlivening Edge with your own networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, e-mail etc). Or leave a comment on one of our published Magazine articles!
8. Like us on Facebook and share your thoughts and questions there.
7. Apply for membership and be enlivened by the conversations in our Facebook Community.
6. Download a pay-what-feels-right copy of the book Reinventing Organizations (or its audio book, e-book, or Illustrated version!) Read it and talk about it!
5. Tweet this (or something similar): Read the latest news abt the inspiring organizations that R transforming their workplaces; subscribe 2 http://www.enliveningedge.org (free)
4. Read, reflect and comment on George Pór’s column in Issue #1 explaining how Enlivening Edge can be a collective sensing organ.
3. Send your news, event reports, calendar items and also contact us if you’d like to write for us.
2. Donate to help Enlivening Edge continue supporting this global shift.
1. Roll up your sleeves and help with EE’s Magazine, Magazine Highlights, or any of EE’s projects. Start by choosing a role you would enjoy energizing, from the list of working roles. (All roles are filled by volunteers.) Then contact us to explore further.