Considering writing? Consider our audience and their topic interests!
The “Edge” in our name reflects our intention to provide our readers with stories from the leading edge of next-stage organizations, practical examples they can get inspired by, news that they can use. Enlivening Edge is a space where organizational innovation, co-learning and co-creation can thrive, supporting the various movements of reinvention.
More specifically, the EE Magazine welcomes articles with a focus on the three Teal Organization breakthroughs of Wholeness, Evolutionary Purpose, and Self-Management, as those show up in Self, Organizations, and/or Society. Where does your article fit within these Teal areas?
- People curious about Teal because they are looking for a new paradigm for organizations
- People actively learning and exploring about Teal as an option for their own work, but who have questions and concerns, and need to see examples and results
- People implementing Teal ways of organizing or being, who face challenges and have successes
- People who are ready to take their own experiences of “going Teal” and learn and share through Communities of Practice
- Those who are passionate about Teal consciousness and wish to foster the movement or eco-system of Teal-related initiatives